We hope everyone is staying well and safe during this uncertain time! Our office re opened its doors on Monday, May 11, 2020. We want to make sure that you can be certain that our office is taking all the absolute necessary precautions, to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and doctor!
Our office already takes extreme pride in the fact that we have always followed OSHA guidelines very strictly and hold our office in a very high standard when it comes to cleanliness and sterilization. We are continuing to do so but have made some minor changes such as the following:
1. All staff members will be having their temperatures checked upon arriving to work each morning. If anyone has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they will be sent home.
2. All staff members will be wearing a face mask at all times, whilst in the office, but please know we are always smiling behind them and are happy to see you.
3. Patients are more than welcome to come and wait in our waiting area, however if they do not feel comfortable, they may call us and we will let them know if your treatment room is ready.
4. Upon arrival to their appointment their temperatures will be checked and anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be asked to reschedule.
5. Upon arrival to their appointment, they will be asked to either utilize hand sanitizer and or wash your hands before entering your treatment room. All staff members, assistant and Dr. Lucas will also be washing their hands alongside them.
Some questions and answers that we will be going over with each and every patient when confirming and or making appointments:
1. Have they traveled in the last 14 days? If so, they will need to be rescheduled 14 days out.
2. Have they been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? If so, they will need to be rescheduled 14 days out.
3. Are they experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms? Please refer to list below. If so, they will need to be rescheduled 14 days out.
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
We as a great community will get through this and if anyone has any questions and or needs anything from our office, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
*Dr. Lucas, Staff and Management*
Your Choice for High-Quality Dental Care in Naples
Discover the difference with Dr. Dennis Lucas
Choosing a dentist in Naples comes down to finding a good fit for the way you like to experience dental care. Dr. Dennis Lucas and his friendly team treat every patient as the individual you are, keeping your comfort and dental goals front and center.
Our team’s holistic approach to dental care ensures your overall well-being is our overriding concern. We take into account any specific health issues you have in creating an individualized plan of care, with the understanding that your teeth are just part of the picture when it comes to your health.
Be proud of your smile again
Do you find yourself holding back on smiling because you’re not happy with the appearance of your teeth? You’re not alone.
Dr. Lucas performs cosmetic and restorative dental techniques, as well as traditional preventive dental services so you can regain or maintain your beautiful smile. This combination of expertise, supported by the latest in dental technology, ensures oral health plays a role in your total healthcare picture.
We do our best to make you feel welcome and comfortable, and we promise no judging if it has been awhile since you last saw a dentist. Visit our office and experience dental care in Naples at its finest.
Call us today at (239) 262-5851 to schedule your initial appointment.
Google Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Always a good experience. Wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable staff go who the extra lengths to make sure I do not feel any pain. Dr. Lucas is awesome…I know my teeth and gums have the best care in Naples.”